Kvikmyndaheimur Marvels er alveg að springa!
og talað er um Blade 3!
ég copyaði og pastaði hér grein sem ég rakst á í comixtreme.com:

Blade 3, X-Men 2, Spidey, more

It looks like Nick Cage just might get to suit up as a superhero after all: Dimension films is launching a revived attempt to mount Cage in the role of “Ghost Rider,” in a film adaptation of the classic Marvel Comics character. The project recently floundered when director Steven Norrington left the project, but it appears Dimension is ready to put it in turnaround… and that it likely will be set up elsewhere as a vehicle for Cage.

A great idea that won't come to fruition: Cal Ripken wanted to call his new Class A franchise “The Iron Men,” but backed off fearing trademark conflicts with the upcoming film based on Marvel Comics' Iron Man. The name of the team, which will play in Ripken's hometown of Aberdeen, Md., has yet to be determined.

In other Marvel movie news, a rundown of the upcoming Spider-Man soundtrack could be found in an issue of USA Today from last week. Most of the bands and songs mentioned were already listed in recent internet reports, however, the USA Today write-up does provide a few new insights. According to their article, here are some of the artists and the songs they'll be contributing:

• Sum 41 - What We Are All About (Original Version)
• Chad Kroeger (Nickelback) & Josey Scott (Saliva) - Hero
• Alien Ant Farm - Bug Bites
• Pete Yorn - Undercover
• Jerry Cantrell - She Was My Girl
• Slipknot's Corey Taylor - Bother
• Macy Gray - My Nutmeg Phantasy (Remix)
• Danny Elfman - Score selections
• The Strokes - When It Started
• Default - Blind
• The Original Spider-Man Cartoon Theme

All the major ‘Spider-Man’ players - Tobey Maguire, Kirsten Dunst, Director Sam Raimi as well as Producers Laura Ziskin, Avi Arad & Ian Bryce - have inked deals for the sequel set to start shooting next year. The project is based on a script from “Smallville” and “Shanghai Noon” creators Alfred Gough and Miles Millar, and Maguire is expected to get a payday of over $10 million + gross participation. However, unlike other sequels (ex. MIB2), the payment issues in regards to this follow up seem to already have been solved.

Speaking of Spider-Man, Kirsten Dunst is not - repeat, not - dating Tobey Maguire, despite tabloid rumors linking them romantically. But she does have high praise for her co-star. “Tobey can cry just like that,” Dunst, 19, says in the May issue of Vanity Fair magazine. “Whenever I have a crying scene, I have to listen to sad music, put my headphones on and kind of zone out.”

The 26-year-old Maguire returned the compliment to Dunst, who plays his girlfriend, Mary Jane, in the film adaptation of the comic book. “She's very, very talented,” Maguire said. “She's very appealing and beautiful. She has a womanly quality, but also a very fun girl quality, an innocence.”

The talk for ‘Blade 3’ continues even while the first sequel is raking in the cash. Director Guillermo del Toro is hoping to pitch New Line soon on the project, which may be set 20 years after the events of ‘Blade 2’. "If New Line and Wesley [Snipes] go for the premise that I like, which is basically a post-apocalyptic vampire movie, where the world has been taken over by vampires and humans are treated as cattle to be milked for their blood,“ del Toro said in a recent web chat. ”Living in small caves in concentration camp conditions. And from out of the night comes the long-forgotten Daywalker, and the new battle begins. New Line has not yet approved the storyline, but if they do I would love to be involved."

And finally, the official website for the Greater Victoria Film Commission is reporting that portions of ‘X2’ (X-Men 2) will be filming at the Royal Roads University. Filming at the University is supposedly taking place over a two week period, sometime between May and July, 2002. Additionally, The Winnipeg Sun reports that local FX house Frantic Films has scored the visual effects contract. Their work can be seen in the Stephen King mini-series ‘Storm of the Century’ & ‘Rose Red’, as well as the upcoming sci-fi actioneer ‘The Core’.

ég hlakka mjög til að sjá myndinar mar! Bara snilld!
<br><br>Wolverine: Stupid reality shows… I wouldn't watch them if you paid me for it…