Hér er smá trivia eða hvað það kallast..Nenni ekki að gera úr bíómyndum svo ég gerði smá skítlétta triviu þar sem þið giskið á lög og ég segi smávegis úr textunum..gerið ykkur sjálfum skemmtilegann greiða og ekki nota google :)Þetta er mjög létt og frá frekar þekktum böndum.

1. The roof came in and cleared our path a way out of the flames it was decided that i'd go first as we made for our escape, suddenly the walls came down and trapped the rest inside, my closest friends died that day, only i made it out alive.

2. I finally found you my personal slaughter, as an appetizer i let you taste my daughter, call me sick but this is what i need, my only purpose it is for you to feed.

3. Tied to the bed legs spread open, bruised flesh, lacerations, skin stained with blood, i'm the only one you love i feel her heart beating, my knife deep inside, her crotch is bleeding.

4. Far up in the mountains, where the rain fall not far, yet the Sun cannot reach. The wizards, my servants.

5. Violent death is storming from all corners of the earth, I burn the ground poison the air, all seas and every well, I crush all kingdoms, kill all men, I crush anything of worth, I unloch the dusty gates of hell.

6. A whispering cry, heard from a cascet of stone, sorrow reap the windscreen, I am here all allone, shades of grey cast to the sky, in the deepest night.