This guy goes into a bar, says to the bartender, “I'll bet you 50 dollars I can bite my eye.”

So the bartender, wanting to see this anyway, lays down 50 dollars. The guy takes out his glass eye and bites it. He then says, “OK, I'll give you another chance, I'll bet you 50 dollars I can bite my other eye.” So the bartender thinks, he can't have two glass eyes, and lays 50 more down on the bar.

The guy then takes out his false teeth and bites his other eye. The bartender is upset, so the guy says, “OK, I'll bet you double or nothing you can slide a shot glass the length of the bar and I can run along side and pee in it without spilling a drop.”

The bartender thinks, I have to see this…so he slides a shot glass the length of the bar and the guy misses completely and pisses all over the bar!

The bartender is so happy he won, he proceeds to jump up and down cheering. Just then, a guy at the back of the bar stands up and curses and kicks the bar stool.

As the guy is paying the bartender, the bartender asks, “Gee, wonder what's his problem?”

“Oh him? I bet him a thousand dollars I could piss all over the bar and make the bartender happy about it!”
******************************************************************************************