Two blondes decided to rob a bank together. The first blonde, Kathy, plans the robbery and goes over the plan with the second blonde, Nancy, in great detail. The robbery begins.

Kathy drives up in front of the bank, stops the car and says to Nancy, “I want to make absolutely sure you understand the plan. You are supposed to be in and out of the bank in no more than three minutes with the cash. Do you understand the plan?”

“Perfectly,” insists Nancy. So, she goes in the bank while Kathy waits in the getaway car. One minute passes, two minutes pass… seven minutes pass… by now Kathy is really stressing out.

Finally, the bank doors burst open and Nancy is dragging a safe wrapped up in rope to the car. About the time she gets the safe into the trunk of the car, the bank doors burst open again, and the security guard runs out firing his weapon. All the while, his pants and underwear are down around his ankles.

As the gals make their getaway, Kathy screams, “Nancy, you're such a blonde! I thought you understood the plan!”

“I understood! I did exactly what you said!”

“You got it all mixed up,” exclaims Kathy. “I said tie up the GUARD and blow the SAFE!”