An aussie guy decides to travel around the Greek islands. He walks into a bar and Jill (the Aussie barmaid) takes his order (1 pint of Fosters) and notices his Aussie accent.

Over the course of the night they get to know each other quite well, and when the bar had finished serving he asked her if she wanted to come back to his place and have sex with him. Although she's attracted to him, Jill says no. He then offers to pay her $200 for the dirty deed, and as she's travelling the world and is short of funds, she agrees.

The next night the guy turns up again and orders another Fosters and after showing her plenty of attention throughout the night he asks if she will sleep with him again for $200.

She figures in for a penny in for a pound, and as it was so good the night before, she agrees.

This goes on for 5 nights. On the 6th night the guy comes into the bar, orders his pint of Fosters, but goes and sits in the corner on his own.

Jill (a little disappointed) thinks that maybe she should pay him more attention then she might be able to skank some more cash out of him.

So she goes over and asks him where he's from to which he replies Melbourne.

“So am I” she says. “What suburb in Melbourne?”

“Glen Iris” he says.

“That's amazing” she says. “So am I. What street?”

“Cameo Street” says the guy.

“This is unbelievable!” she says. “What number?”

“Number 20” he replies, which leaves her astonished.

“You are not going to believe this” she says “I'm from number 22 and my parents still live there!!”

“I know” he says. “Your father gave me $1000 to give to you!!”